Fast, Fun, and Easy

                                                                           


Fast, Fun, Easy, call it what you want but this quilt pattern, Vice Versa, is about all I can handle right now. It has been nine months since I joined "The Club" and it's time to get moving.  Sitting at the machine stills awkward and new, so the only sewing has been beginner baby quilts for Project Linus.  I hope to get back to my reproduction doll quilts and more intricate work but for now this is where I am.

My sewing machine has moved from my sewing room (temporarily my son's bedroom,) to the kitchen dining area.  The dining area has wonderful light but I couldn't handle all of the sewing stuff being out all the time.  So I moved once again and put my sewing machine in my bedroom. Over the years of sewing I think I have sewn in every room of the house except the bathroom (now that would be strange) and realize that if you want to sew you could always find a place.  The bedroom will work
out fine as soon as I get more light in there.

This quilt is made with a pattern I purchased on eBay called Vice Versa.  Did I need a pattern for a simple quilt, probably not, but I ordered it anyway.  A very easy baby quilt and will use it again  and again for Project Linus quilts.

Hugs and stitches
Betty Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment