Quilts for Harvey

My friend Cynthia sent me an email from Quilt Haus in New Braunfels, Texas asking for any finished quilt tops, quilt squares, batting, just about anything that could be finished and sent to the victims of hurricane Harvey that hit the gulf coast of Texas.  Cynthia was getting a box together and I knew I had a couple of quilt tops that I could send.





The first one is a quilt that I made at a week long retreat at Quilting a Day some fifteen years ago----I didn't like it then and I knew I would never pay to get it quilted.  It's not a bad quilt and the pattern is
a reproduction of a 30's quilt, it is just that the tulips are18" long.  Hopefully, someone will love it.





The second is a simple Jelly Roll Race quilt made with strips from Kansas Troubles.  Feels good that someone will be able to enjoy these treasures.

Hugs and stitches
Betty Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment