New DAG Pattern


I've been chugging along this month sewing little dresses for Dress a Girl Around the World and enjoying each and every one.  Most have been trimmed with bias tape and rick rack and with each dress I pray for the little girl that will receive the dress, praying for her safety, well being, and that she will know that God loves her and others around the world care for her.  I'll give a total count the end of the month with a few pictures.


The little dress I made yesterday was from a kit that I ordered from Dress a Girl when I first became interested in the organization. It's a little different from a regular pillowcase dress as it is more of an A-line with side seams and a different patch pocket.  If your interested you can contact DAG and request a kit, they will send fabric, bias tape, elastic, and a label along with the Pellon pattern so you can make more of this style if you like.

Hugs and stitches
Betty Lou

Dress a Girl Around the World

No comments:

Post a Comment