Getting Back in the Groove

                     

            

After a three year hiatus from sewing, it's time to get back into the hobby that has always been so much a part of my life.  Bud had been so sick for the past three years and I assumed the role of caregiver and quilting was put on the back burner.

I knew his days were limited as the natural progression of his 
disease was taking over his body and I am so grateful that I made the decision to spend my time being with him and not isolated in my sewin

So as the new year rings in, I will gather up some old trusty quilt patterns, research the new, dust off my Bernina, and start making newborn baby quilts.  No matter what phase of quilting I was currently engrossed in, I always liked making baby quilts to deliver to the hospital and this will be my focus as I start quilting again.

I hope you will join me on this newly revied hobby and I look forward to hearing from you.

Until next time---
BettyLou

No comments:

Post a Comment