Amazon Deliveries Make Me Happy



It doesn't take much to make me happy but an Amazon delivery can make my day.  My latest delivery was a new Nordic Anniversary Bundt Cake pan with a slight gold tint, that is just beautiful and replaces my well worn, original pan. A bit of a splurge but it came recommended by one of my favorite bloggers On Sutton Place and I knew it would be the best..


To test my new pan I thought it only fitting that I use one of  the On Sutton Place recipes.  Ann's Sour Cream Coffee Cake is one that I have wanted to try and with my quilt Bee coming tomorrow this was the perfect time to use my new bundt pan.  You can see it makes a large cake and smells so good coming out of the oven. Can't wait to taste it, I'm sure it will be wonderful, after all it's an On Sutton Place family favorite.


Hugs and Stitches
Betty Lou



No comments:

Post a Comment